Marketing – Content Marketing Intern
Be Our Intern! Pls.
Content Marketing Internship available, like… RN.
Do you love the travel industry? Are you a college student? Do you think you’re not only taller, but way funnier than Kevin Hart a good writer? Perfect, because we’re looking for someone just like you!
- Be the best dang intern a marketing department’s ever had!
- Assist the Content Marketing Manager with daily marketing tasks
- Assist with locating & creating artwork and hilarious gifs/memes
- Proofread articles for grammer and speling
- Write content on an as-needed basis
- Assist with posting across various social media platforms and scheduling posts
– Required high school diploma or GED
– Minimum rising sophomore in college/university
– Must be based East DFW, or willing to commute (we’re headquartered in Southlake)
– Impeccable spelling and grammar
– Must be a motivated self-starter, able to work without constant supervision/micromanagement
– Excellent writing skills and a killer sense of humor (an affection for the Belcher family is a major plus)
– Strong attention to detail and the ability to roll with the punches
– Ability to produce articles quickly and meet deadlines
– Experience with the airline industry is #goals
Need to Know:
We’re an established company with a startup feel. Super passionate about what we do, we’re the kind of people to roll up our sleeves and jump feet first into every single project – and that’s something you’ll get to experience firsthand! This won’t be the typical intern experience, and although you may have to run a few errands, you’ll mostly be on the floor getting some real world marketing experience. Finally, we play ping pong, so you better be or get good.
We offer college credit.
If you’re looking for an internship to receive college credit for, this is it. Make sure to check with your college/university for their requirements first and to bring those requirements along with you to the interview.
And you’ll get paid!
We expect you to put some serious work in, and (if you’re not a Southlake local) you might have to commute. Don’t worry, we’ll compensate you for that! We’re offering a $10 hourly rate, and can be flexible with your schedule (although we’re hoping you can work around 20 hours a week).
Hit us up!
We also highly recommend you peruse our social media channels (we’re active on 5, see if you can find ‘em all!)
Send resumes to email@example.com – the subject line of your email should be as follows: FULL NAME – CM INTERNSHIP.